Welcome back to #adventurecalling week 11, the linky hosted by myself, David from Potty Adventures, and Lauren from The Helpful Hiker. This is the place to share any outdoor-related posts with like-minded individuals. So, whether it’s camping trips or days out, family-friendly adventures or adult only escapes, hikes up mountains or walks around the local park; we want to read about your adventures, tips and reviews.
Every week, as well as reading and commenting on every post, myself and Lauren will choose a favourite post each to share on our Facebook pages, giving you guys even more opportunity to gain new readers. Lauren’s favourite post was from our last link up was Maid In Dartmoor’s River Dart Country Park post. My personal favourite was Love From Scotland’s guide to the best hills for beginners. Both were truly great posts. We haven’t quite got around to announcing what the next bi-monthly linky prize will be, but both of you go into the hat for the currently mystery prize.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and Lauren will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab the linky badge using the code below and lets get inspiring people. If you’re not sure how to attach it just give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.